As NEOnet continues to offer the best technology, support and training, we have added a technology integration specialist to assist you and your school district in your efforts to better prepare teachers and staff to most effectively educate their students. We understand the need to keep staff up-to-date on the latest educational technology trends and best practices; therefore, we are dedicated to offering comprehensive training across all platforms to your district’s staff.
- Keep staff up-to-date on the latest educational technology trends and best practices
- In-district and NEOnet On-Site professional development
- Staff members can earn technology certification credit hours and graduate credit
- Become a Google Certified Educator after Google Training Camps sessions offered in the summer and throughout the year
- Access to professional development videos and webinars from your own location
- Training sessions are held at NEOnet’s state-of-the-art facility and via Zoom
- The Technology Integration Service Package offers coaching, training and support in the following areas: G-Suite for Education, Technology Integration Pedagogy, One to One Teacher Training and other fully customizable technology integration focused professional development opportunities
- Virtual Professional Development Webinars
- Access to a dedicated Technology Integration Specialist
Learn more about Technology Integration Services.
Included in full NEOnet membership. This includes:
- A NEOnet Technology Integration Specialist in your district for customized professional development.
- Unlimited access to over 50 NEOnet hosted professional developments held at our facility
- Unlimited access to Google Training Camps. This is NEOnet’s 4 day Google Certified Educator education program
- Unlimited access to Webinars and recorded videos
- Exclusive access to curated stream of information in regards to educational technology
- Attendees can earn up to 3 graduate credits each school year.