Media Services Advisory
The Media Services Advisory Committee (MSAC) provides guidance and direction for NEOnet Library Services. This committee meets four times a year.
The meeting materials are contained in the folders below.
Note on meeting format: 8:30am – 11:30am is the regular Library Committee meeting.
The afternoons consist of an open lab and training/professional development sessions.
INFOhio Library Users Councils representatives for NEOnet schools are:
- Tina Lindy, Cuyahoga Falls City Schools (term expires June 2022)
- Karon Lippincott, Medina City Schools (term expires June 2023)
- To provide an opportunity for school library staff to stay informed and to promote the use of library programs.
- To provide the school library staff with a greater knowledge of INFOhio electronic resources and services.
- To foster the use of multiple resources and the development of research skills and various literacies.
- To discuss how the updates to the library automation software (WorkFlows) will benefit the management of the media center/library.
[wpdm-accordion template=”accordion_download” cats=”Media Services Advisory Committee” cat_style=”info” subcat_style=”default” orderby=”download_count” order=”desc” ]