NEOnet supports the School Health Management software provided by Frontline Education. The software offers a simple way to manage your student’s health care needs including mental and behavioral health.
- Schedule, control, document and report detailed information about every student encounter with school health care professionals to meet compliance requirements and keep students healthy.
- Attach documents to student health records such as care plans.
- Easily manage immunizations and provisional admissions, and make the screening process simple, consistent, and fast.
- Connect to a state wide immunization database to pull down all student immunization records instead of data-entry.
- Effortlessly schedule and administer medication and track prescription inventory.
- Track staff training and certifications, and securely communicate with parents via the Health Portal.
- Identify student patterns earlier with simple data entry screens that also display note history.
- Flag patterns of risky behavior like bullying, suicide ideation or peer conflict for early intervention, by leveraging meaningful reporting data.
- Mental Health and behavior tracking to records counseling sessions and more.
- FERPA compliant
- Parent mobile App and portal to communicate health needs with guardians.
- Software support and maintenance
- No annual maintenance contracts to manage and pay for on software – all included in the service
- Professional development opportunities at no additional cost
- Service and reliability
- NEOnet support for complex design questions and changes
- Integration with Active Directory
- Integration with ProgressBook Suite via Vendorlink APIs