2021- 2022 Annual Integration Documents
Annual Integration Documents
The Beginning of the Year and GradeBook Setup Meetings will now be offered via Webex by individual district, in person at the NEOnet Lab or Self-Administered if requested. These meetings will be scheduled for 1 hour. We will review Beginning of Year changes and features. Complete the Startup of GradeBook for the 21-22 school year. The setup process helps with report card setup, grading scales, ParentAccess setup and more items to ensure your teachers Gradebook experience runs smooth for the entire school year.
- Prior to attending a setup meeting, when the student schedules are as close to correct as possible (including done running the batch scheduler in SIS and a finalized schedule result is selected for the building in SIS), please EMAIL email@example.com or open a Cherwell ticket to request the integration of SIS and GradeBook to begin.
- You must be available the day after the first nightly load of information. On that day, you will be required to complete the Cross Reference of the GradeBook Reporting terms to the DASL reporting terms.
On the Admin home page > grading setup > cross reference.
You must have the role of MASTER to complete this step. Note: Integration of GradeBook with SIS requires 2 business days/nights to complete.
Beginning of the Year Documents:
- Update District Greeting Page
- ParentAccess: Attached documentation showing options for ParentAccess access. To disable ParentAccess, go to PA Admin, District Settings, Enable this District – No.
- What can be done prior to Integration?
- Annual Setup Guidelines
- Delete Students
- Delete Staff
- Configuration Utility
- Set required homerooms for homeroo attendance
- Teachers GradeBook Checklist
|Beginning-Of-Year-Docs-combined-for-website (1).pdf||Download |
|Integration Documents (combined).pdf||Download |